Skip to main content

Getting Spring Ready: Clean out

“I glanced out the window at the signs of spring.”
- Unknown




Is anybody else excited for spring?

Spring is my favourite season and it’s the season I thrive in. As it’s my favourite, I like to prepare for it.

There’s a lot I enjoy doing but here some ways to get started in preparation for spring.

• Cleaning out your wardrobe: This doesn’t have too mean getting rid of things but just rearranging your wardrobe to match the season too. This is the time I shift my winter stuff towards the back of my closet and place my spring/summer stuff at the front for easy access. 

• Wearing more colours: similar to rearranging your wardrobe. One thing I love doing is wearing certain colours in certain seasons. For spring I keep things more pastel.
I do this with makeup too. I pack away my brown and terracotta lipsticks and I behind wearing more peachy, pinks and oranges. 

• Cleaning up my social media: This is something I incorporated recently. Privacy is key and it’s good to clean out your social media and remove any unwanted people from there. It’s good to do this during beginning of a new season as it highlights more change in your life.

• Purchasing more flowers: Flowers can really brighten a home. Buying more flowers during spring time brings the feeling of spring indoors too.

We’re on the brink of spring but it’s not too late to begin preparations. Go buy yourself some flowers and embrace the start of a new season.

Love,
Imaan xx

Comments